- When using information posted on the SUSTOUKA Networking Platform (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), the technical means of the Site automatically recognize the network (IP) addresses and domain names of each visitor to the Site.
The mentioned information as well as the email addresses of persons using the interactive services of the Site and (or) sending electronic messages to the addresses indicated on the Site; automatically accumulated information about which Internet pages of the Site were accessed by users; other information (including personal information) provided by users is stored using the technical means of the Site for the purposes specified in this Notice.
- Information about the users of the Site, accumulated and stored in the technical means of the Site, is used solely for the purpose of improving the ways and methods of presenting information on the Site, improving the service of its users (visitors), identifying the most visited Internet pages (interactive services) of the Site, as well as maintaining statistics of visits to the Site.
- Outside the limits specified in paragraph 2 of this Notice, information about users of the Site cannot be used or disclosed in any way.
Access to such information is available only to persons specially authorized to carry out the work specified in paragraph 2 of this Notice and warned of liability for accidental or intentional disclosure or unauthorized use of such information.
- Personal information about users of the Site is stored and processed in compliance with the requirements of Russian legislation on personal data.
- Any information that is derivative in relation to the information listed in paragraph 1 of this Notice is submitted for subsequent use (distribution) only in a generalized form, without specifying specific network (electronic) addresses and domain names of users (visitors) of the Site.
- Sending any electronic messages to the network (electronic) addresses of users (visitors) of the Site, as well as placing on the Site hyperlinks to the network (electronic) addresses of users of the Site and (or) their Internet pages are allowed only if such mailing and ( or) the placement is directly provided for by the rules for using the corresponding interactive service, and such mailing and (or) placement has received the prior consent of the user (visitor) of the Site, expressed in the form provided for by these rules. Correspondence with users (visitors) of the Site, not related to the use of interactive services of the Site, or other information sections of the Site, is not made.
- Questions and comments related to the procedure for using information collected when using the Site, or the terms of this Notice, should be addressed to the SUSTOUKA press service: email@example.com.